- Keesing, F. and R.S. Ostfeld. 2021. Impacts of biodiversity and biodiversity loss on zoonotic diseases. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. PDF
- Keesing, F. and R.S. Ostfeld. 2021. Dilution effects in disease ecology. Ecology Letters. PDF
- Keesing, F., R. S. Ostfeld, S. Okanga, S. Huckett, B. R. Bayles, R. Chaplin-Kramer, L. P. Fredericks, T. Hedlund, V. Kowal, H. Tallis, C. M. Warui, S. A. Wood, and B. F. Allan. October 2018. Consequences of integrating livestock and wildlife in an African savanna. Nature Sustainability. Available here. The commentary by Jake Goheen is here.
- Keesing, F., and T. P. Young. 2014. Cascading consequences of the loss of large mammals in an African savanna. BioScience: biu059. PDF
- Keesing, F., S. Mowry, W. Bremer, S. Duerr, A.S. Evans, Jr., I. Fischhoff, A.F. Hinckley, S.A. Hook, F. Keating, J. Pendleton, A. Pfister, M. Teator, and R.S. Ostfeld. 2022. Effects of tick-control interventions on tick abundance, human encounters with ticks, and incidence of tick-borne diseases in residential neighborhoods. Emerging Infectious Diseases 28 (5), 957-966. PDF